<$BlogRSDURL$>
Father to Son
Friday, April 23, 2004
 
I've had my second surgery today. I found out just last week that I had skin cancer (although, I'm not all that worried, as I've been told that it was caught very early, and shoulnd't be dangerous). They had removed the growth about a month and a half ago, but they wanted to make sure that they got all of the cancerous material, so they went back to remove a bit more.

Overall, I feel pretty well, and this shouldn't be anything to worry about. The real problem is that they have told me that I shouldn't pick you up for the next couple of weeks, as that might break the stitches. I'm not sure that I can actually hold out for that long. I'll probably end up giving up in a couple of days...it's just too much fun to chase you around. The giggles that you let go when I do "Buzzy-Bee" are worth a couple of popped stitches.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger